Friday, May 21, 2010

Wild and Wacky Week

Last weekend and this week have been so busy and filled with fun things that I haven't had time to post! It's a beautiful spring in the desert and here's what we've been up to:

Michael has been playing a boatload of golf, and even shot even par (his best round ever at OVCC) this week. I got to play as well this week, but as you can see, the desert is in bloom and I was sneezing away during the whole round. I hope to get to play a lot more soon. I had a blast from the past last Friday at a Girlfriend's 80's party at Alive Church. It was a lot of fun and the outfits were hilarious. On Saturday, Michael took me out for our Valentine's date (he got me Carrie Underwood tickets for Valentine's Day, but the concert was this week). She put on an awesome show, and we had great seats on the floor about 10 rows back. It was so much fun!
Blooming Saguaro Cactus
80's night at Alive
Carrie Underwood opening up with "Cowboy Cassanova"

No comments:

Post a Comment