Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Up to my Eyeballs in Advice!


Baby books and the internet, aka "the information super highway," doctors, other parents...uggh. Is there too much information out there? Maybe this is just a lesson that every first-time mom has to learn, but good grief! We've had quite the...dare I say...adventure... with Macie's eating habits...and it fascinates me how many opinions and strategies there are on what a 6 to 7 month-old should or should not be doing! We've tried it all...beefing up the calories, schedules, no schedules, blah, blah blah! What have I learned? That Macie is Macie, and she has...drum roll please....free will! So, until someone decides to create a website or write a book about MACIE, I'm throwing most of it out the window. So there. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! That's the best way to go, she will do what she wants to do :)
    By the way, this picture is adorable. She looks as if she is having a blast gnawing on her spoon!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete